Be sure to read Forum Rules before posting!

Any ideas to improve the website?

Post your suggestions here.

Comments

• achivements and badges. gotta have those.
  • Thenuke wrote: »
    achivements and badges. gotta have those.

This is possible. I'll see.
  • I have an idea that may not be preferred by everyone here, which is adds. But why adds? Adds so you can host more giveaways. It doesn't have to be adds on every page, u can just create a page, for example : "https://www.freegamesinfo.net/categories/adds"; so members how would love to contribute in generating giveaways could do so.
  • M_Charbel wrote: »
    I have an idea that may not be preferred by everyone here, which is adds. But why adds? Adds so you can host more giveaways. It doesn't have to be adds on every page, u can just create a page, for example : "https://www.freegamesinfo.net/categories/adds"; so members how would love to contribute in generating giveaways could do so.

Wait, I don't understand this
  • Can we subscribe to certain forums and get email notifications? I had email notifications activated for freebies subforum on WGN and it was very useful!
  • edited August 5
    Gira wrote: »

Add advertisements to get money, use that money to host weekly/monthly giveaways. ( Depends on the number of people that visit this site/click on the adds )

When I said " members contribute ", I meant that for example people like me, cannot buy games nor donate ( I live in a third world country XD )but want to help somehow the community that offered me too much to thank. This is why I can certainly click on adds so you get money, so we , members will be able to help you with the giveaways.

Example: BMW posts an add on your page, each click on the add gets you 0.1 $, keep saving until they become like 50$, buy a 1 great game and give it away, or buy cheaper games ( like 10 with the price ) and host a give away lottery , select one random winner and send him the prize.

NB: The paid amount of the add depends on the deal you had with the advertising company, I recommend you to search google adsense ( I don't know any other add companies, since I only once created a web, and discontinued the project )
  • hackman wrote: »
    Can we subscribe to certain forums and get email notifications? I had email notifications activated for freebies subforum on WGN and it was very useful!

Yes, in your account settings > notification preferences.
    M_Charbel wrote: »

Add advertisements to get money, use that money to host weekly/monthly giveaways. ( Depends on the number of people that visit this site/click on the adds )

When I said " members contribute ", I meant that for example people like me, cannot buy games nor donate ( I live in a third world country XD )but want to help somehow the community that offered me too much to thank. This is why I can certainly click on adds so you get money, so we , members will be able to help you with the giveaways.

Example: BMW posts an add on your page, each click on the add gets you 0.1 $, keep saving until they become like 50$, buy a 1 great game and give it away, or buy cheaper games ( like 10 with the price ) and host a give away lottery , select one random winner and send him the prize.

NB: The paid amount of the add depends on the deal you had with the advertising company, I recommend you to search google adsense ( I don't know any other add companies, since I only once created a web, and discontinued the project )

Right now, this website is not profitable, it might get in the future. We will do some smaller giveaways sometimes tho.
  • I never imagined people wanting adds on a site...
  • Gira wrote: »
    hackman wrote: »
    Can we subscribe to certain forums and get email notifications? I had email notifications activated for freebies subforum on WGN and it was very useful!

M_Charbel wrote: »

Right now, this website is not profitable, it might get in the future. We will do some smaller giveaways sometimes tho.
    Advertisement shouldn't be put right now due to the lack of members
  • Gira wrote: »
    hackman wrote: »

What I meant was subscribing to the whole subforum 'Freebies', so that when a new thread is created, I will get an email. Doesn't seem to be possible in preferences, unless I could somehow bookmark the whole subforum.